6th Grade English & Science Teacher
Phone number: (619) 362-3550 x 2705
I was born and raised in San Jose, California, and have one older brother. I attended UC San Diego for my undergraduate Biology degree followed by Chapman University for my teaching certification. After teaching 7th grade humanities in the Bay Area for a few years, I found myself back in San Diego with the distinct pleasure of being home with my kids while they were very young.
This is my sixth year at Pershing Middle School, and I am very excited to be a Pershing Panther. When not planning lessons or grading papers, I enjoy movies, hiking, gardening, and most of all- spending quality time with my family and friends.
Degrees & Credentials:
- Master of Education in Curriculum and Instruction; Chapman University
- Professional Clear Multiple Subject CLAD Emphasis; Chapman University
- Bachelor of Science, Animal Physiology& Neuroscience; University of California San Diego
- Supplemental Authorizations in Biological Science and Introductory Science
- Single Subject Credential in Physical Education